Zamia Plant with Ceramic Pot
Zamia also is known as Cardboard palm plant is one of the easy to grow houseplants which is long-lasting, affordable and needs least maintenance. This is probably the best plant for the first time plant owner, so without giving it a second thought, it can be presented to any person. It can be grown as a houseplant or can be grown outdoors. We will send this beautiful plant to your loved one potted in an elegant ceramic pot topped with marble chips.
Watering and Feeding:
- Extremely bright light is best for cardboard palms. Direct sunlight will be just fine, especially during the plant’s growing season.
- Though they don’t require too much water, try to keep their soil fairly moist. When in doubt, water sparingly—too much will cause their roots to rot.
- Feed twice a year with general palm food—once at the beginning of the growing season in the spring and once at the beginning of the fall.
- Plant Name- Zamia plant
- Plant Type- Decorative
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Size - 4 - 5 inches
- Potting - Ceramic Pot
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.