Sansevieria, also known as the Snake Plant or Mother-In-Law's Tongue is one of the most popular and hardy species of houseplants. An architectural species, it features stiff leaves that range from six inches to eight feet tall, depending on the variety. Snake Plants usually have green banded leaves, typically features a yellow border.
Watering and Feeding:
- It needs indirect sunlight.
- Don’t water them too much, especially during the winter. In fact, it’s better to let these plants dry out some between waterings.
- A little general purpose fertilizer can be used if the plants are in a pot.
- Plant Name- Sansevieria Plant
- Plant Type- Decorative
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Size - 4 - 5 inches
- Potting - Ceramic Pot
- The image displayed is indicative in nature.
- Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.