Desert Rose Adenium Plant
Plant lovers are always looking for easy to grow, unique plants with a fun aspect. Adenium desert rose plants are perfect specimens for the intrepid or novice gardener. These East African and Arabian natives are wonderful in the interior container garden. These are succulent plants with red, pink and white flowers that have fleshy leaves and a bulbous bottom.
Watering and Feeding:
- The desert rose needs full sunlight and cannot survive cold temperatures.
- The desert rose only needs watering when the soil feels dry.
- The desert rose can be fertilized once a month in the spring and summer. Water it lightly after fertilizing.
- Plant Name- Desert Rose
- Plant Type- Decorative
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Size - 4 - 5 inches
- Potting - Plastic Pot
- Since plants are natural products, the number of buds in a flowering plant will vary from plant to plant. The flowers can be fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or in bud stage..
- Color of the Vase may vary as per availability.